These are mainly blogs by parents of kids with autism. Blogs are a brilliant resource for tapping in to
the experiences of other parents. They can be a great way of getting a sneak preview of what to expect
ahead, whether you're newly diagnosed or about to embark on toliet-training/school/adolesence etc etc.
Alternatively, simply read them for their wit and wisdom as the authors intended! These are just a few
of the thousands of blogs in existence and they represent a wide range of differing views, so don't
expect a consistent message. Nonetheless, taken on aggregate they provide an insight into life with autism
that you can't get from any doctor or expert. For blogs by people with autism or Asperger's, see our
page of links to websites by people with Autism or Asperger's.
- 29 Marbles Thoughts and discussion on autism and its impact on individuals and society
- "A" Autism related information and resources. A companion to the www.helpingautism.com website
- ABA4Autism or other Neuropsychological Disorders by Dr Gary Brown (link to website)
- Action For Autism supporting autistic people (Mike Stanton)
- Adventures in Autism by Ginger Taylor
- A Preemie's Journey from early birth to special needs
- Asperger's Conversations Weekly audio posts by Larry Welkowitz, Ph.D.
- Autiemom Speaks Out A collection of essays (Lisa Jean Collins)
- Autism: Deal With It! A blog about dealing with Autism as an adult and as a parent
- Autism Diva Autism Diva loves the truth. Aut disce aut discede. - Horace
- Autismland (by Kristina Chew) The Autism Reality Show starring Charlie
- Autism : READY, SET, GO! Mom to Mr. Handsome and Ms. Beautiful.. Trying to understand Autism
- Autism Support Community BLOG by Ben Sidman
- Autismvoice a blog for parents of children with ASD.
- Bloggg Reality based ranting by the original doubting Thomas
- Daily Doses
- Don't Bite The Dog The daily trials, tribulations and moments of complete insanity faced by the mother of an autistic toddler
- Dr Chris' Autism Journal Thoughts, commentary and analysis on TeachTown and autism spectrum disorders
- Eide Neurolearning Blog Daily blog articles related to brain-based learning and learning styles
- Hidden Laughter one child's journey through autism
- i am a life artist Ali Edwards
- In The Trenches Life with the challenging child
- Jaiden.net by Jaiden's dad, John Heemstra
- James Short Living with Autism
- Just This Side of Normal
- Left Brain/Right Brain blog by Kevin Leitch
- Letters from Lisa how to survive and thrive as the parent of a child with special needs
- Living with Autism A mothers view of how to raise a child with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Marc's Autism Asperger's Syndrome Blog
- Mommy Guilt Whinings & Joys of a Working Mom
- MOM - Not Otherwise Specified On raising a son on the autism spectrum, progressive politics, pop culture, and coffee addiction.
- Mom with attitude
- Mother of Shrek Shrek in German means fear. My son is not frightening - hes autistic!
- My Beautiful Child Griffin & Autism by Griffin's Mom Lora
- My Little Taste of Holland daily adventures of homeschooling and raising an autistic child
- Myomancy ADD/ADHD Autism Dyslexia
- Ned Batchelder's blog Category: Autism
- Parenting A Complex Special Needs Child
- Solid Gone
- Speak Up 4 ASD "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" -Gandhi
- Susan Senator All happy families are not alike...
- the adventures of leelo and his potty-mouthed mom
- The Brookston Family Blog
- The Curious Incident II struggles and triumphs faced by both mother and son in their walk with Autism
- The Joy of Autism by Estee Klar, Writer/Fundraiser/Curator and "autism awareness advocate"
- This Mom One gal's walk in the tall grass
- Through the Window A Parent's View of Autism
- Tiger Tiger Not All Who Wander Are Lost
- Tracking Autism Tracking autism research and articles about autism in the media
- Walking with Alec Our Journey to Overcome our Son's Autism Spectrum Disorder (Kelly Langston)
- Whose Planet Is It Anyway? blunt comments on civil rights, neurodiversity, and consciousness-raising